Tourist Attractions in Mexico City : Located at a height of more than 2,200 meters in the Anáhuac Valley, Mexico City (Ciudad de México) is the country’s capital. Popocatépetl and Iztacchuatl, two beautiful snow-covered volcanoes, loom above the city at more than 5,000 meters above sea level.
Although pre-Columbian art and architecture are only found in shards and museum replicas, the city has preserved innumerable relics of its history, including the remains of the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán. Baroque churches and mansions erected in the early colonial era are still standing.
With this list of the best attractions in Mexico City, you’ll be able to see and do even more in this dynamic city.
Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Mexico City :
1. Zócalo: The Birthplace of the Constitution
2. The National Museum of Anthropology
3. Templo Mayor and the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlán
4. The Palace of Fine Arts
5. Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral
6. The National Palace
7. Chapultepec Park
8. Paseo de la Reforma and the Angel of Independence
9. National History Museum
10. Coyoacán & the Frida Kahlo Museum
11. The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
12. Alameda Central
13. The Square of the Three Cultures and Santiago de Tlatelolco
14. The House of Tiles
15. Museo Mural Diego Rivera and Museo Rufino Tamayo
16. Museo Soumaya