It’s possible that your undergraduate travel experiences led you to Cancun for spring break, and that your nomad spirit encouraged you to discover the history and vibrancy of Mexico City, but it’s also possible that it’s time to indulge in your upmarket side. Many couples and groups go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for the best things to do, despite the fact that it is home to a plethora of Instagram-worthy sites. This is particularly true when their interests are more luxurious. Cabo San Lucas is one of two areas that make up Los Cabos – a destination near the point of the Baja peninsula that also contains the resort region of San Jose del Cabo. Cabo San Lucas is a popular tourist destination because of its beaches and nightlife.
This short stretch of Mexico’s beaches, which is located at the confluence of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, is recognized for its abundance of five-star resorts, fresh seafood, whale-watching possibilities, and other tropical experiences. Find out more about the greatest sites to visit in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, as well as the most popular activities to do there.
1. Watch a Sunset from Land’s End
2. Visit San Jose del Cabo
3. Play on Playa Del Amor and Playa Del Divorcio
4. Tour the Church of Saint Luke
5. Walk through Marina Cabo San Lucas
6. Stay at an All-Inclusive Resort
7. Sign Up for a Deep-Sea Fishing Adventure on the Sea of Cortez
8. Go Whale Watching
9. Take a Day Trip to Todos Santos
10. Santa Maria
11. Play One of the World’s Greatest Golf Courses